How to Use Account Key with Yahoo Mail?
This is another most common queries raised by Yahoo Mail users to enhance the security of your account. Account Key feature in Yahoo Mail works as an enhanced security tool as it secures the access to your account by associating it with your Phone device. Once you activate this feature, you can sign in to your account only after allowing the access through a notification sent on your phone. Below are the steps to activate the Account Key feature and how to manage it.
- Sign in to your Yahoo Mail and click on your Profile Picture located on the upper-right corner. This will open a drop-down menu on your screen.
- From the drop-down menu, you will need to click on the Account info option. You will be directed to the Account info page of your Yahoo Mail account.
- Under the Account info page, you will need to select the Account security option.
- Under Account security page, you will need to click “See how it works” button.
- Next, select the mobile device and app on which you wish to activate the Account Key option.
- Then, click on the Send me a notification option on the next screen. You will receive a notification on your chosen mobile device in the app.
- Tap on Approve icon (right icon) on your mobile device to allow access to your account.
- After that, you will need to click on the Always use Yahoo Account Key option on your web browser to permanently activate this feature.
- Then, you will need to confirm your mobile number on the next screen.